COVID-19 information & protective measures
Please note the following safety precautions for your carefree visit:
- FFP2 mask has to be worn in the museum and on group tours!
- Maintain at least 1 meter of distance. Exceptions are people who live in the same household.
- Due to the 10m² rule, no more than 12 people are allowed to stay in the museum at the same time.
- Avoid group-like gatherings and, if necessary, wait until you can enter certain rooms or areas.
- A disinfectant dispenser is available at the entrance. Nevertheless, we recommend that you take your own disinfectant with you.
- Access may be denied to any person exhibiting the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing.