From April to October, GARTEN TULLN is the main attraction in town for gardening enthusiasts. GARTEN TULLN opened as a garden show for the province in 2008 and continues to be a showcase project in Europe today with its more than 60 extravagant model gardens! This garden show is unique not just for its perennial character but also for the ecological care given to the premises.
DIE GARTEN TULLN
GARTEN TULLN provides ideas for amateur gardeners, an excursion destination for nature lovers and an adventure land for families. It is a green paradise ideal for strolling and marveling, playing and entertaining, relaxing and rejuvenating!
Besides the diversity of its individual model gardens, this garden show also has the following attractions in store for all generations:
- Treetop trail: View of model gardens and the Danube landscape from 30 meters in the air
- Tips and tricks: Help and advice from gardening pros and nature-in-the-garden experts
- Nature playground: Playing and exploring on the biggest natural adventure playground in Lower Austria
- Restaurant: Delicacies and enchanting water games on the water lily terrace.
- Green shopping: The shop has useful and lovely things for visitors to take home with them.
- Garden wedding: The Love Garden as a romantic and fragrant setting for a wedding
- Ongoing special events: Concerts, events for kids and outdoor festivals
- Boating in the water park: Paddle off from the landing at GARTEN TULLN