Enjoy pleasant hours in our interesting art and garden town of Tulln by the Danube, in the enjoyable Wagram wine region and in the charming Tullnerfeld - with all the senses. The central location also makes Tulln an ideal starting point for visiting the world cultural heritage landscape Wachau and the cultural metropolis Vienna. We have put together a varied programme for your Tulln visit - so you will not miss any of the many attractions worth seeing.
DIE GARTEN TULLN / Danube, garden, art cycle route
Naschmarkt / guided tour of old town / inn culture and haute cuisine
Egon Schiele birth house, trail and museum / Tulli Express
Boat trip with Admiral Tegetthoff to Dürnstein / relaxing at the natural swimming lake
For a longer stay we recommend:
Boating at the water park / shopping in the historical old town
Excursion to Vienna / visit to a wine inn at Wagram or Tullnerfeld
Roman Museum / chilling at Donaulände
The Tulln tourist information office would also be happy to put together an individual programme.
The team at the tourist information office also offers the following services:
- Free information and map material
- Information about prices, opening hours and insider tips
- Recommendations for trip destinations, events
- Recommendations for gastronomy and wine inns
- Events and suggestions regarding wine
- Individually compiled or special group offers
Even in bad weather there will not be a dull moment in Tulln - for example with these attractions:
- At DonauSplash, the attractive Tulln sports and family pool, you can burn off energy in the sports pool and then relax in the lovely sauna landscape.
- The Egon Schiele birth house by the main train station is open from 9.00 to 20.00 – note: currently only at the weekend due to the train station restructuring work.
- The Egon Schiele Museum Tulln and the Roman Museum offer indoor culture for the whole family.
- Even on rainy days, the DIE GARTEN TULLN, Europe’s first ecological garden show, offers many attractions.
- In the evenings, the Danubium offers a varied cultural programme (cabarets, concerts etc.) from September to May.