Cold temperatures - so what! Exercising out in the fresh air is so invigorating in the winter, too, especially if it is as fun as speeding over the ice on skates! The ice-skating rink in Tulln is 1,800 square meters in size, so there is plenty of room for ice princesses and ice princes as well as ice-hockey enthusiasts! And if you decide spontaneously to take a few spins around the rink, that’s fine too: rental ice skates are available on the premises!
Winter time is ice-skating time
So sharpen your skates and hop on the ice, every year from November to February at the ice-skating rink in Tulln. Fans of crisp, cold winter weather have a lot to look forward to right along the Danube in Tulln. Looking for more action? How about ice hockey? Or something a little more laid back? How about a few spins around the rink with friends or family!
COVID-19 Hours 2020/2021
START OF SEASON: Saturday, December 19th, 2020
END OF SEASON: Sunday, February 7th, 2020 (planned)
Hours: daily (Mon-Sun) 8.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Exception: Thu Dec. 24th 9.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m., Fri Dec. 25th closed
Preise / Tickets
ice skating time max. 2 hours
- Adults: € 6,50
- Pupils aged 6 to 18*: € 3,20
- Children aged 4 to 5: GRATIS
- Students and apprentices up to 26*: € 5,10
- Military conscripts*, civil servants*: € 5,10
- People over 60 years*: € 5,10
- People with disabilities*: € 5,10
- Social card holder*: € 1,00
* only with ID!
Families and groups:
- 1 adult with a maximum of 4 children: € 8,70
- 2 adults with a maximum of 4 children: € 14,80
- Schools, per student: € 1,70
per pair: € 5,20
for schools per pair: € 2,30
All prices inkl. tax.
Start of season: Sat, December 19th, 2020
Due to COVID-19 there will be no ice disco on Saturdays.
Address & contact